Siri and Steve at Ott and Murphy

After Sketching at Callahan's Firehouse a few of us headed to Ott and Murphy for live music and a glass of wine. OM has expanded which means more room for sketch supplies! And elbows. For musicians too. This evening we were serenaded by Siri Bardarson on electric cello and Steve Trembley on guitar. What a delight! I'm not sure how to describe their music. Eclectic? With comedy mixed in. Feel good music without the musak. Lively and beautiful. Regardless, if you have a chance to catch them, you're in for a treat.

Here's a few of my sketches...










A patron enjoying the show




Comments

  1. I like this "expressionist" series of drawings, they are full of life and looking at them you can nearly hear the music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Lucia! I told myself early in the day that it was going to be a Fauve day. I didn't quite get there, but impressionist works!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment